wow (loving a friend)


http://for-single.blogspot.com
  wow.....

Who would have thought,



Me, fall flat on my face for you



Not that you're a bad person



You are quiet the opposite



You are kind, warm, and loving



And life would be devastating without you



But I'm being selfish



I want to keep you here forever



Maybe staying friends will make you a lifelong presence



Yeah              



Just friends



No romantic feelings at all



Like brother and sister…



Who am I kidding



I just can't stop my feelings for you



I mean I've been trying really hard



To stop these feelings



Trying to convince myself



We are just friends



We can never be together



There is someone out there



That's better for me



…better for you



But I can feel my inner self



With a sad look in her eyes



Shaking her head



At my desperation,



My denial



I try to distance myself



I try not to make eye contact



I try not to get excited when I see you



I try not to look for you in a room



I try not to feel the comfort you bring



I try not to talk about you to other people



I try not to feel the mixture of emotions



Constantly warring for dominance in my head



But nothing seems to work



And I hate it



I hate how you make me feel



I hate how jealous I become



Over the dumb things



I hate how I turn into a dumb girl



With anything involving you



I hate how sad I become



When don't see you everyday



I hate how I almost cried in front of you



I hate how you can twist my emotions



Without even knowing it



I hate how much you affect me



I hate how much I want to know you


for-single.blogspot.com

I hate how much I want you to know me



Even the secrets I'm too scared to say out loud



I hate how vulnerable I feel around you



I hate it



I hate it



I hate it



But I like it…



I like how you smile brightens my day



I like how your hugs make me feel



I like how I can be someone you can confine in



I like how I feel like I can tell you anything



I like how just your presence



Chases the demons away



I like how I want to open up to you



I like how comfortable I feel



Laying on you while watching movies



I like the prospect of being your girlfriend



I like it



…I might even love it



But I will never tell you that



Not in a million years



Although I want to…



I want to feel your warmth



I want to feel your lips on mine



I want to be the reason you smile



I want to stop that sad expression



From spreading across your face



I want to make you happy everyday



I want to be the one you look at



With a loving expression on your face



I want to be that person



You can't help but tell



"I Love You"



I want…



I want…



I want to be yours



But I don't want to loss you



But pretending I'm not falling for you



Is becoming harder to do



What can I do…



What can I say…



Make it stop



Let me find some sort of peace



Or live in harmonious chaos



 


You'Re Reading The Original Content From http://for-single.blogspot.com