I Love You, in 50 different languages

I Love You, in 50 different languages
for-single.blogspot.com

<data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>
The ways to say, “I love you” are so many as there are languages. Here you can find "I Love You" in 50 different languages. In every language this sounds different and also that depends on languages intonation, for that reason “I love you” can sound tenderly, a little hard or even rudely. The phrase “I love you” has different length in the other languages. It can be only one word or more than four or five words. Every one will be happy to hear the words “I love you” from someone, who is close to him. It’s very nice and one big surprise for your girlfriend/boyfriend to say her/him I love you” in 50 different languages or to write this in a love letter.
I love you 

There are many things that you can use to make sure that you will make the person near you feel loved, but the best among all of them is to simply tell him or her, 3 simple words – “ I love you”. Furthermore, if you manage to learn the 50 different ways to say I love you, you will be able to make really pleasant surprise for your partner. If you do not know how

to do that, here I will help you in order to find some of the most common translations of the phrase “I love you” in 50 different languages. “I love you” can sound like this:

 1. I love you in Bulgarian – Obicham te

2. in Belarusian – Ya tabe kahayu


3. in Bangla – Aamee tuma ke bhalo aashi


4. in Cantonese Chinese – Ngo oiy ney a


5. I love you in Catalan – T`estimo


6. in Cheyenne – Ne mohotatse


7. in Chichewa – Ndimakukonda


8. in Creole – Mi aime jou

love and relationship


9. in Croatian – Volim te


10. I love you in Czech – Miluji te


11. in Danish – Jeg elsker dig


12. in Dutch - Ik hou van jou


13. in Esperanto – Mi amas vin


14. in Estonian – Ma armastan sind


15. I love you in Ethiopian – Afgreki`


16. in Farsi – Doset daram 


17. in Filipino – Mahal kita


18. in Finnish –Mina rakastan sinua


19. in French – Je t`aime/ Je t`adore


20. I love you in German – Ich liebe dich 

;
21. in Greek – S`agapau


22. in Gujarati – Hoo thunay prem karoo choo


23. in Hawaiian – Aloha wau ia oi


24. in Hebrew – Ani ohev otah (to female) and Ani ohev et otha (to male) 


25. I love you in Hindi – Hum tumhe pyar karte hae


26. in Hmong – Kuv hlub koj


27. in Hopi – Nu` umi unangwa`ta


28. in Hungarn – Szeretlek


29. in Icelansic – Eg elska tig


30. in Indonesian – Saya cinta padamu


31. in Irish – Taim i`ngra leat


32. in Italian – Ti amo


33. I love you in Japanese – Aishiteru


34. in Kannada – Naanu ninna preetisuttene


35. in Korean – Sarang heyo 


36. in Latin – Te amo 


37. in Latvian – Es tevi miilu


38. in Malay – Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu


39. in Mandarin Chinese – Wo ai ni


40. in Navaho – Ayor anosh`ni 


41. in Norwegian – Jeg elsker dek 


42. in Persian – Doo-set daaram 


43. in Pig Latin – Lay ovlay ouyay 


44. in Polish – Kocham Ciebie 


45. in Portuguese – Eu tea mo 


46. in Romanian – Te ubesk 


47. in Russian – Ya tebya liubliu 

love anda relationship


48. I love you in Serbian – Volim te 


49. in Slovenian – Ljubim te 


50. in Spanish – Te quiero / Te amo 



So, now you can make a surprise to your girlfriend/boyfriend, to your mother, father, to your best friend or to someone else, who you whish. That way you will make the person that you are in love with, feel a lot better. The reason for that is the fact that when you manage to tell someone, I love you, that you really love him or her in 50 different ways, he or she will see that you really love the.person. Remember that to make sure that you will keep the love alive you will have to make everything possible to make some small surprises each day and there is no better present than to tell someone “I love you”.

 When you want to learn how to say, “I love you” in some more languages, you can search for this in the Internet, because there are many websites, where you can find more than 50 or 100 ways to say, “I love you” in different languages.